Interests: User experience. Usability testing. Psychology. Human-centered product design.
Background: Sociologist, Economist and Market & Media Researcher
I started studying at university with behavioral sciences: Sociology, Social Policy, Psychology and Education. I am interested in people’s behavior both as individuals (e.g. motivation, reactions) and in groups (e.g. norms, social structures). Besides behavioral sciences, I am interested in Economics, especially human resources management as well as organizational cultures. I have university degrees in Social Sciences and Business Administration. Since graduation I have been working as a market and media researcher. During my career I have also been involved in developing an electronic research tool and a portal for business information. Especially those development projects have made me think of user experience and usability. As a researcher, I am interested in learning more of those topics, and help common people to get more out of technology.
- Principles of Usability, User Experience and User Interfaces
- Research Methods in HTI
- User Experience: Design and Evaluation
- Emotions and Sociality in Interactive Technology
- Experimental Research in Interactive Technology
- Usability Evaluation Methods
- Human-Centered Product Development
- Cross-cultural design
- High Level Programming
- Information Visualization