Interests: Multimodal interaction in mobile and multi-user environment. Prototyping new interaction methods.
Background: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics
After a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, I was inspired to study and pursue a career in Human Technology Interaction after learning about the Pranav Mistry & Pattie Maes’s SixthSense – A Wearable Gestural Interface technology in 2009. During the initial stages of the Masters degree in HTI at UTA, I took different courses to explore the diverse and multi-disciplinary field of HCI before finding my niche in multimodal interaction research.
- Research Methods in HTI
- Experimental Research in Interactive Technology
- Multimodal Interaction
- Interaction Techniques
- Pervasive Interaction in Smart Environments
- Principles of Programming Graphical User Interfaces
- Human-Centered Product Development
- Project Work on Pervasive Systems
- Principles of Usability, User Experience and User Interfaces
- Innovation project